Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Final Leap

I have been very remiss in updating this blog.  A lot of that has been because I am in school, and well, things have just been busy.  Also, my life has been more than a bit crazy.  But I wanted to take a moment and mention the death of a great hero of my younger years...Neil Armstrong.  I still remember sitting and watching those fuzzy images of that first small step...  I grew up with the space program.  I watched every launch I could.  I have visited both Huntsvile and Kennedy Space Center.  I saw the equipment Armstrong and the others trained on.  I have seen moon rocks more times than I can remember.  And, even though I knew the day would come, it was still sad to hear that he died... May he rest in peace, and rise in Glory.  My light perpetual shine upon him.








No comments:

Post a Comment